Gisele Prata Real
- Selected to represent Brazil in the World Championship of Sandsculpture carried through in Federal Way - Washington, United States of America in September of 2010. She made the sculpture “Abracadabra”.
- Participation in the International Sand Sculptures Festival - FIESA 2010 - Portugal - May of 2010.
- Scene of a dentist’s office made in sand for the National Campaign of Prevention and Diagnosis of Buccal Cancer, created in Santos - São Paulo, Brazil, April of 2010.
- A large sand sculpture with the Kingston symbol created on the coast of Rio de Janeiro and the North coast of São Paulo - January of 2010.
- Mar del Plata/Argentina - Sculptures crafted in an international event organized by Prosandart for Movistar, an Argentina Telephone Company - February of 2010.
- A grand sand sculpture portraying Leonardo da Vinci's “The Last Supper” created during the Holy Week and finished on Easter Sunday. Gisele Prata Real and four other sculptors crafted the artwork at Enseada beach in Guarujá, and the project was sponsored by the Guarujá Municipal City Hall - April of 2010.
- Sandsculpture made in the Shopping center CITTI-PARK in the city of Kiel - Germany, it showed personages of the film "The Lord of the rings" and the figure of an indian - July 2009.
- Participation as an invitation, of the International Competition of Saandsculptures in the city of Leipzig - Germany, in June 2009 representing Brazil.
- Participation in the exposition of the Feminine Academy of Sciences - Letters and Arts of Santos, in homage to the year of France in Brazil, which happened in the French Alliance Santos - SP, with sculpture in honor of Edith Piaf in the centenarian of her birth - June 2009.
- Performance of sculpture in the international exposition “Fragile Art - Resistant”, as a part of the official calendar in commemoration of the Year of France in Brazil, in the Museum of Art Contemporary of
- Participation in the International Festival of Sandsculptures - FIESA 2009, which happened in Portugal Algarve.
- Project of playful painting on the walls of the Ready Infantile Aid of Cubatão, with the participation of children of the City; the proposal was to bring kindness during the attendance in the unit, in April 5th, 2009.
- Collective exposition in the Sindiart - Gallery of the Union of the "Odontologistas de Santos - SP", from April 2nd - 2009 until April 16th - 2009.
- Performance of sandsculptures in the event of BRAHMA, in February 2009, Great Beach.
- Sculpture of the great scene of the Sacred Family, in the giant sand nativity scene in São João da Madeira Portugal, in December of 2008.
- Participation, as an invitation, in the event “Permanent-Transitory”, hold in SESC Santos, from 15/11/2008 until 14/12/2008, with sculpture which shows a man who frequented the entity regularly portraied in sand.
- Participation on the International Festival of Sand Sculpture in Portugal – 6th edition
- Participation in the International Festival of Sculpture in Japan of 2008 – 20th edition
- Making of sandsculptures as decoration of Christmas in the Complex of Hotels of the Costa do Sauípe, in Salvador/Bahia, for event of Odebrecht Constructor - December 2007.
- Accomplishment of sandsculptures as decoration of Sesc Bertioga -November of 2007.
- Individual exposition of sculptures and pictures achieved in the Association of the Surgeons Dentists of Santos, São Vicente and Region of the Coast of the Atlantic Forest.
- The Association of the Surgeons Dentists of Santos, São Vicente and Region of the Coast of the Atlantic Forest, made a homage to the sculptress Gisele (also surgery-dentist) in recognition of the success reached with her art.
- Participation in the 1st. Festival of Sandsculpture of São Paulo, by Abyara Constructor - September/ October 2007.
– Participation in an Event of sculptures in Venice (by worldwide Sand Sculpture Services). - Italy, 2007.
– Participation at the FIESA, achieved at Algarve (June of 2007 – as the representative of Brazil).
– Interview with the repórter Joana Prado, of the Programme Pra Valer, of Bandeirantes TV, showing step by step the making of a sand sculpture.. This work was executed in Caraguatatuba – S.P.- February, 2007.
– Participation in a collective exposition of the Feminine Academy of Sciences, Literatures and Arts of Santos, achieved in the Principal Hall of Santos University.
– Achievement of the sculpture of sand (replica of a luxury condominium) throwed by the Klabin Segall Builder, in Astúrias Beach, Guarujá – S.P.
– By the occasion of the commemoration of the Centenary of channels in Santos, she propounded, to the municipal City Hall, a project of sculpture in steel that was appreciated by the commission and chosen to be a “Landmark of the Centenary of Channels in Santos”. It will be inaugurated in the middle of 2007, in a junction of the Ana Costa Avenue with the Channel 1.- November, 2006.
– During the commemoration of the “Week of Mouth’s Health of Cubatão”, she made a big sandsculpture representing the infant’s personages of the primer of Mouth’s Health used by the Technician Group of Mouth’s Health of this town as a way of information to the students.
– Participation in a Collective Exposition of the Feminine Academy of Sciences, Literatures and Arts of Santos, called “The channels of Santos”, achieved at the Principal Hall of Prodesan. - October, 2006
– Participation in an Event of sculptures in Jesolo (by worldwide Sand Sculpture Services). - Italy, 2006.
– Decoration of Floresta`s Center Shopping, in Lisbon, with a sculpture made of sand. - Portugal, 2006.
– Participation at FIESA 2006 – Internacional Festival of Sand Sculpture. Algarve, Portugal.
– Participation at the Meeting of Sculptors of Valladolid – Spain 2005.
– Participation of an Collective Exposition of Painting, Sculpture and Art of Fire, from the Academics of the Feminine Academy of Sciences, Literatures and Arts of Santos, at Principal Hall of Prodesan, in Santos. September, 2005.
– Participation at the International Festival of Sand Sculpture, achieved at Algarve (from April to May of 2004 as the representative of Brazil).
– Her sculpture “The Boy with Mary, his mother” was chosen as a symbol of religious job Mary´s House, in Goiás – Brazil.
– This same sculpture was solicited to be a part of a campaign of Abramet (Brazilian Association of Traffic Medicine) in 2004.
– Realization of sand sculptures and workshop for the Rede TV channel, in the summer’s ring, in Guarujá, in January, 2004
– Realization, with a group of sculptors, of a Promotional Campaign in the beach of Santos for the insecticide SBP, emphasizing the Combat against the disease DENGUE, where they made a sculpture of a mosquito Aedes Aegypt, in a giant size.
– Individual Exposition called “Sculptures in Many Techniques”, achieved in October of 2004 at the Sindiart´s Gallery of the Syndicate of Dentists of Santos.
- Brás Cubas award, distinguish professionals which are detached in many areas of actuation
– Honorable mention in the Academic category of II Plastic Arts Hall of Elos Club in Santos, with the work "Excluído", held from August 1 to 6, 2000, in the Cultural Center "Patrícia Galvão".